Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Oh là là



Finally, winter is over and the most important sign of that is - my birthday. I turned four on Walpurgisnacht and I had my friends over. Well those who could make it and weren't stuck in London for another party that weekend. I also got a visit from a special guest: Rufus. Pictures of my birthday are here.


Before that, we had another birthday to celebrate, though: Oma's. She turned xx (oops, I guess that got censored). Anyways, she had a birthday and Mama and Papa decided it would be nice to squeeze ourselves into an Air France plane and head east. Considering we had a layover in Paris, they also thought it would be a good idea to extend that layover to a week, so we had to spend one week in Paris. Phew, life is hard. Paris in April. Pictures of that trip are here.


1 comment:

Steven said...

Happy Birthday, Emily!! So...did you happen to pick up any fancy dress in Paris? It is the fashion capital of the world. And Max...LOVE the picture of you in the truck at the playground! Keep those shades on to protect those beautiful blue eyes!!
Can't wait to see you all in July!
Julie