Saturday, January 12, 2008

WOEIH?

Port's Mouth , New Hampshire, January 7, 2008:

Question to Hillary: "As a woman, I know it's hard to get out of the house and get ready. My question is very personal. How do you do it? How do you, how do you keep upbeat and so wonderful?"

Response from Hillary: "It's not easy, and I couldn't do it if I didn't passionately believe it was the right thing to do. You know, I have so many opportunities from this country just don't want to see us fall backwards. Some people think elections are a game and they think it's like who's up or who's down. It's about our country. It's about our kids; futures. And it's really about all of us together."

EXCUSE ME? Maybe I am missing something, but I thought we need a person of action, somebody who gets up every day with a smile on her face, ready to face the challenges that are ahead. Somebody who is ok with doing the dirty job, who can take the dishes out of the dishwasher without a complaint. And yes, somebody who doesn't fall backwards!

I am ready


1 comment:

Johannes Schuetzner said...

Emily is really ready!

When you were taking this video, were you sitting in the dishwasher?